Literal Dreamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Removing StainsWed Aug 09, 2017 3:51 pmAndries Romano
Removing StainsWed Aug 09, 2017 3:46 pmAndries Romano
Phantom's JournalTue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pmAndries Romano
Mei's MemoirsTue Aug 08, 2017 2:31 pmMei Haya
Mei "Dia Froste" HayaMon Jul 31, 2017 9:51 pmKaz
The Initiation Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 pmDonnie Dallas
Stop the bank robbers!Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pmKaz
I need a bank robbed.Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:37 pmKaz
Intro of a sexy irish man :pWed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pmKaz
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 18 registered usersThe newest registered user is Mei HayaOur users have posted a total of 51 messagesin 34 subjects

Go down
Yang XiaoLong
Yang XiaoLong
Score : 13

Time to Make dat Money (Yang's Mission) Empty Time to Make dat Money (Yang's Mission)

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm
Mission Name: Time to make dat money!
Client: K-Kash
Description: What up, homeboi? I hear you're looking to make some quick cash and tings yeah? Well, I heard that there's this old woman living across the street that has some mad cash. Prove your loyalty to the streets and go get it; prove to me that you ain't some sellout.
Reward: Bonus 10 EXP
Extra Parameters:

• You're surprised that the old woman knows martial arts (Judo).

Her blonde hair tucked under the motorcycle helmet, her loose parts of her clothes flapping in the wind as her bike sped through the back streets of Blackview City. Having lived in the city for a few years now, Yang had discovered and routed the best ways of getting around town whether it be for speed or to go around the dozens of cops patrolling the streets of the crime ridden part of The Wronx. Of course she absolutely needed to do this, there was no way she would want to get pulled over or chased by the police, not with her record.

Yang had started out in Blackview already as someone on the run and looking for a new life, but even so her history followed her, the arson and the shoplifting everything added up and was on her file. She was sure that by now her file took up an entire folder by now especially with her new found powers. It made life so much easier and not yet running into anyone with powers to rival hers she felt as though she was on top of the world.

Finally reaching her destination as she slowed down around one last corner she stopped out the front of an old house that was a lot bigger on the inside. Taking off her helmet and letting her golden locks fall down her back she smiled as she propped up her bike and placed her helmet on the handlebars. She ran her fingers through her hair  and pulled it back as she walked up and knocked once with her middle finger knuckle on the door before taking a step back and waiting.

She had heard that there was a guy living around her who gave out a few little tasks for some easy extra cash, with how things were going lately Yang was feeling on a roll. Ready to take on any challenge and to make herself a name among some of the king pins in Hell's Bath. 

Finally after just under a minute of waiting a middle aged man in sleazy unbuttoned suit and a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth poked his head out the door.

"What you want? Get outta 'ere. Dun waste mah time, ya hear meh?" Just as he was about to shut the door in her face, Yang pushed her hand through the gap and held the door open. "Judging a book by its cover aye? How rude." She pulled the door open and placed a hand on his collar, clutching it in her hand and pulling him close. 

"Now I hear you got a job for someone like me. Now don't you waste.. Mah time. Ok?" Letting go and putting on an innocent smile she looked him up and down again before putting her hand through her hair and flicking it around her shoulder. "Don't make me ask twice."

Looking a little surprised at what just happened the man threw his cigarette out onto the foot path and pulled on his collar not making it any straighter than it already was. "Fine fine, listen up. See that 'ouse over der? Old woman in that got mad cash ya 'ere? Show us what you can do and maybe we'll give you some more work. You rough me up like that again and you won't get another job anywhere on these streets. Kapeesh?" Not wanting to risk it, K-Kash took a step back and glared at the blonde as she turned to look over out the house.

"An Old woman? Gosh you think I'm some petty thief? Come on now, don't you got something better for me to do? A rival gang or something? Want me to sneak into a drug deal and fuck some guys up?" K-Kash simply stared at her as he took out his lighter and placed another cigarette in his mouth. "I told ya, do dis and we'll talk. Now get goin' we don't got all day."

Shutting the door and leaving Yang out in the street alone, the young Blonde huffed and crossed her arms. Better be worth it, otherwise that guy was going to have a bad night. Turning around she surveyed the house before her, it didn't look like much in fact it looked like any old womans house in these streets. How did they know she was loaded? Spitting on the ground and stepping on the cigarette that K-Kash threw out before she walked across the road. With her hands in her pockets she made her way to the front door thinking up the plan for her attack.

Simply walking in and getting the old lady on her side didn't seem too difficult, surely an old woman would help such a beautiful girl like her get off the streets. Slapping herself across the face as hard as she could so that there was a read mark she smirked as she started to think up her act. Crouching slightly and hold her stomach with one hand she reached up and knocked slowly on the door whilst breathing heavily.

Waiting she raised her head slightly to see if she could hear any footsteps, she waited a little more and knocked again before raising her voice and shouting. "Please, can someone help me?" Before going back to breathing heavily and waiting, soon another minute passed and finally the door creaked open. Opening it was the most adorable old woman with the cutest old face, she opened the door than upon seeing Yang she pulled it open faster. 

"Oh dear, dear what happened to you?" She slowly took a step forward and placed a hand on Yang's shoulder. "Please darling, come in come in. .I'll get you a glass of water and an ice pack for your cheek." Turning around she walked just past the door and waited for Yang to walk in before closing it behind her. Then taking her by the arm she walked her a few steps into the living room and pointed. "Please make yourself comfortable and I'll get you that water." Waddling off the ol woman moved faster than before but still quite slow for Yang's standard. 

Standing up straight, Yang walked over to the couch and flopped down. She crossed her legs as she rested her heal on the coffee table and waited for the old woman to start coming back. Her eyes scanned the room, where could this money be and why does such an old lady have it? Looking over at the fireplace, up above it were a few trophies that looked like two people fighting. Probably belonged to a son or something, shrugging she continued to look around at the seemingly ordinary room. 

As the old woman walked around the corner, Yang quickly keeled over and pretended to still be feeling out of breath and hurt. "Ah, thank you so much... I am so sorry for bothering you like this. Really I am but.. I was attacked just couple of streets down. I didn't think I was going to get away... I don't know what those guys would have done if I didn't though." She started to shiver as she put the ice pack to her cheek. "They  stole my purse too... My money my id everything gone.." Looking up slowly she noticed a smile on the old womans face.

"It's ok Pet. You're safe here now."  Walking over slowly  the old woman sat down in another chair and looked out the window. "I'm sure those guys won't look for you here but I must ask one thing." The old woman paused for a second but didn't move from looking out the window. "If you ran all the way here... Why'd you park your bike across the road and talk to that sleazy bag.. Oh what's his name again.. K-Crash or something." Immediately Yang stood up and threw the icepack to the side. "I've been watching you Blondie. I must say you aren't the first one they've sent after my money. I think they find it to be a nice joke when the fella's go back to them with broken bones because of an old woman... I wonder why they sent a lovely young girl like you."

Hitting her knuckles together a small but still loud explosion formed between her hands, not harming anything but making her presence known. "Because why should I let the boys have all the fun?" Yang didn't really care about the old woman saying that she gave some men broken bones when they came to steal the money. But still, she had special powers they probably didn't so as she lunged forward with her fist drawn back she was ready to attack and make this woman spill the beans. 

"Where is your cash!?" She shouted as she threw the punch aimed towards the womans shoulder but as quick as she was this woman was fast too. Ducking down from her seated position she moved under Yang before rising up and throwing both arms around her stomach and tackling the blonde to the ground. Then in another swift motion the old woman lifted up on of her legs an puller Yang onto her stomach before yanking her leg up her back. "Aahhh You're gonna break my leg you old bitch!" She cried trying to turn but the woman was strong and had her pinned in a way she had never been before.

"Fine then! Eat this." Yang shouted pushing her gauntlets down over her knuckles and thrusting her fist into the floor beneath them. The explosion forced the floorboards to erupt an fly up, knocking the two to the side. "Old bitch, come on. See if you get lucky again." 

The old woman didn't seem phased by her power, she probably thought it was some kind of shotgun in her gauntlets but Yang wasn't going to leave without making this woman see hell. With each punch ready to explode on impact, Yang tried and tried to hit the woman but she was fast ducking and moving around her like it was nothing.

"Come on now pet, you act like this is my first time in a fight. Now I see you don't have much experience at this so let me teach you a thing or two." Thrusting her palm up under Yang's wrist, her gauntlet let out an explosion but in the wrong direction blasting the wall  and causing a small crater to form and a couple cracks to follow. Next she pulled Yang's up back behind her and  up her back. "Your power is in your fist right?  Then don't let your opponent manipulate you so much. Protect your offense with some defense" Picking Yang up and over her head she threw the blonde into the floor with a crack.

"You think I live here for fun? I live here because this was my life. I was just like you when I was younger. Wanting to step on all the boys, make it known that we girls weren't just going to sit on the side lines. You have a special power, it's going to be easier for you so don't fuck it up. Now come at me and show me what you got." 

Biting her lip, Yang glared at her, who was she to be teaching her at a time like this? She was here to rob the woman blind not get fighting lessons from an old bitch. Reaching back she grabbed the couch cushion and held it in front of her face, next she pulled back with her other arm and thrust her fist towards it letting out the explosion on impact with the pillow causing it to fly forward faster than if she had thrown it. Then standing up and glaring at the old bitch she clenched her fists.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do, I want your money and I'm going to take it no matter what!" She shouted as loud as she could and with the last word and explosion left her entire body, the old woman was thrust back against the wall as Yang stepped forward. Her golden locks were standing up on end and waving like a fire, her eyes had turned a bright red and steam was bellowing form her body. "Now, where is the money!" She shouted again her fist thrusting forward and pushing into the wall, an explosion blasting out the otherside and making a hole in the wall of the house an even setting it a light. 

The old woman continued to stand stoic, her eyes not leaving the red pupiless eyes of Yang  as she raised her hand and pointed to a floorboard under the table. It was up just slightly, Yang pulled her hand away and turned around. The old woman was sweating profusely from the heat that Yang was letting off and knew when she was defeated. Yang ripped up the floor board and pulled out the briefcase before dropping it on the couch, opening it up to see stacks upon stacks of one hundred dollar notes lacing the inner part of the briefcase. 

Closing it back up she turned to the woman, glared before walking past her and out the door. Once she had left the house, her hair fell back down to her back and her skin began to cool down. Her eyes turned back to the normal lilac color but the house behind her as she made her way across the street was still smoking from the after affect of her powers.

This time when she got to K-Kash's door she slammed on it hard and this time K-Kash opened it quickly. "I heard the explosions what the fuck did you d-" He stopped, the briefcase was thrusted into his chest and his eyes widened to see the smoke bellowing from the house behind the Blonde. "There's your money. Now where is mine." The sweet innocent smile was back n her face but this time with a twist on the edges, she didn't realize how fun it was to use her power like that. 

Opening up the briefcase, K-Kash's eyes widened even more when he saw it all, taking out a stack of notes he stared at the one on top and smiled. "Sweet." Tossing her a couple of hundreds he closed the briefcase and started to walk back into the house. "Good work, we'll keep in touch Blondie, don't go too far." Shutting the door and making his way back to his boss, once again Yang was left alone but only for a few seconds as the sounds of sirens could be heard getting closer.

Running to her bike she tossed on her helmet and drove off as fast as she could, the cops only arriving seconds after she turned the corner. The smile still didn't leave her face and the excitement and adrenaline she was feeling didn't seem like it was going to go anytime soon
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum